E-Commerce

Launch your own ecommerce store with BigCommerce. All-in-one, easy to use, SEO, marketing tools and more. Try it free!

Get Fitted

New Era (eFashion Solutions)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I hop

So I'm sitting at the crowded Ihop with the family waiting for a table, and this man comes in and he kind of looks like a vagrant and he starts talking to me. Now I can barley hear due to background noise, but from what I can gather he's talking about football. So i'm am able to make out he New Orleans has lost to Dallas, and i'm like this dude is crazy and how horrible Dallas has been playing not even on a good day could they beat NO. But after checking the scores that is exactly the case. I say all this to say dont never judge a book by its cover if someone has some good information for you always be willing to reiceive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment